Thursday, November 20, 2014

Beyond What You See

Everything in this world could not be fully understood with just a single look ,but rather best things in the world could be fully appreciated beyond what we see using our two naked eyes. Things are better if we grasp it beyond its literal meaning using one's heart and mind.

In the case of my blog title, I have "Benevolent Steward" as my official title, in which benevolent means good-natured and steward means a person appointed to supervise something.These two-word title of my blog was inspired by my Communication 1 professor who is open to all issues concerning the nature and the ecosystem we have nowadays.

To my readers, expect my blogs to be something about nature concerns containing issues and ways how to deal with it. I came up to this through my professor's views and insights.She who never missed to remind us to appreciate the beauty of nature and to treasure what God created for us.

I am looking forward for my readers to get some information in blogs that will help them in their fields and in their different perspectives. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment