Tuesday, November 25, 2014

A Glimpse of my Essay

Hey aren't you excited of my first essay? Well, hours from now, I'll be posting it which will serve as one of our requirements in Communications 1 for this semester. And yes, believe it or not, this one's the most lengthen article I have done ever in my whole life as a student so far. I do writing before but not as long as this. As a result, I have doubts if I can accomplish this on time, and thank God he guided me through the way. Now, here's the outline of my essay and ooops start being excited!

OUTLINE OF MY EXPOSITORY ESSAY

Topic:
 Causes and Consequences of Habitat Destruction specifically Terrestrial Habitat in the Philippines

A. Introduction
1.      What is habitat? What is terrestrial habitat?
2.      Why is habitat’s existence important?
3.      Giving a concrete example of habitat’s importance to animals.

B.     Body
1.      What is habitat destruction?
2.      What are the causes of it?
3.      What are the effects and consequences of it to animals and humanity?

C.     Conclusion
1.      Giving the readers the time to reflect.

No comments:

Post a Comment